TheSoul Publishing is an award-winning digital studio that produces entertaining, positive and original content for a global audience: we shoot videos, write articles, and make animations, and publish them on social media (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc.). We're a fast-moving, creative and international business: 100+ videos and articles per day in 19 languages, 1 billion+ subscribers worldwide, 40+ projects, including 5-Minute Crafts, Bright Side, 123GO!, Slick Slime Sam, and Avocado Couple, 2,000+ teammates in 70+ countries.
Today, we are in search of an exceptionally skilled 2D Moho Animator to breathe life into our vibrant projects!
- Creating humorous and unusual 2D animation videos for our YouTube projects;
- Working with a ready-made rig, creating a simple rig;
- Maintaining the speed and quality of task completion (meeting deadlines);
- Making edits.
- Extensive knowledge of the Moho software and tools needed to work with animation;
- Basic knowledge of graphic editors and non-linear editing programs AE, Pr, PS, AI;
- Ability to use the 12 principles of animation;
- Ability to work with scripts, storyboards, and animatics;
- Ability to create animatics independently;
- Working with a ready-made rig, the ability to create a simple rig;
- Ability to test a finished rig in conditions close to real animation;
- Knowledge of the basics of acting, the principles of constructing poses;
- Working on complex scenes (three or more characters);
- Animation speed;
- Confident PC user;
- Creative thinking - you have and constantly develop your artistic taste;
- English fluency at least on an intermediate level.
What we offer:
- Remote work with the opportunity to work wherever you want and choose your exact working time: 6-8 hours daily, Mon-Fri;
- Decent rates per minute of animation;
- Creative vibes and an international team: 90% of company employees are creators who work from 70+ countries and make awesome positive content for millions of followers worldwide;
- Grow, develop, study: 800+ trainings and materials in our internal academy, individual educational courses, transparent knowledge sharing within the company, constant feedback from the manager, no limits to launching new initiatives;
- A tech-savvy approach and carefully structured processes: no bureaucracy, an ecosystem friendly to new ideas, transparent task management, asynchronous communication (fewer meetings and more thoughtful written communication).
When submitting your application, kindly include your animation portfolio showcasing your work using the Moho program, along with your CV. They will reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.