TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest digital media publishers in the world, producing tons of entertaining and enlightening online content for more than 2 billion subscribers around the world. We are the company behind the wildly successful DIY channel 5-Minute Crafts, the inspirational and creative channel Bright Side, and other popular channels across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and more. With a team of 2000 creative minds globally, the growth of our company continues to accelerate every day.
As our business continues to grow, we're seeking a dynamic individual to lead our efforts in UGC licensing and forge successful partnerships.
- Develop and implement strategies for effective licensing of creators' content;
- Conduct outreach to potential partner companies and UGC creators to negotiate terms and sign agreements;
- Review and approve contracts, ensuring compliance with company policies and legal standards for content licensing;
- Maintain effective communication with both UGC creators and business partners;
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness and compliance of UGC licensing strategies;
- Stay informed about industry trends and legal changes related to UGC and content licensing.
- Proven experience in UGC (User-Generated Content) licensing and management, particularly with video content;
- Strong skills in business communication and outreach for establishing partnerships;
- Proficient in contract negotiations, with a keen understanding of legal terms related to content licensing;
- Ability to independently process, correct, comment on, and approve contracts with minimal reliance on a legal team;
- Excellent command of the English language, both for internal communication and dealings with partners;
- Effective team collaboration skills and the ability to coordinate with various internal departments;
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on your experience and qualifications (this will be discussed individually with the final candidate);
- Growth and development: internal academy with 800+ internal courses and materials, internal knowledge sharing, constant feedback from your manager, and no limits on launching new initiatives;
- A tech-savvy approach and carefully structured processes: no red tape, transparent task management, asynchronous communication (with fewer meetings and more thoughtful written communication);
- Creative vibes of the cool international team of TheSoul Publishing, a company whose unique ecosystem is friendly to any new ideas!
- Remote-based, full-time cooperation (8 hours per day, Mon-Fri) with the opportunity to work from any place where you feel most productive.