Go to THIS PAGE to learn more about the projects, technologies, and people of TheSoul Publishing.
TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest online publishers in the world. Every day we create and publish hundreds of entertaining and educational videos, articles, and animations for 2 billion subscribers worldwide. We post content on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, and we have our own websites and mobile applications.
Our IT team works on a wide variety of projects, such as:
- High-load content production management system;
- Cloud solutions for video and animation production;
- Compiler, render farm and parsing service - tools that allow the video production team to work even faster;
- 20+ websites and mobile applications;
- Own financial system and corporate analytics system.
Our solutions are uniquely designed with complex business logic, high workloads, and microservice architecture.
We are looking for Technical Support Engineer for our remote-based IT Support team who will work with our internal users from 70+ countries and support about 200 services and systems we are developing ourselves. The IT Support team plays a key role in analysing our needs and introducing new IT products. Our Support Engineers have opportunities of contributing to the improvement of processes, upgrade hard and soft skills, and take advantage of growth within the company.
- Accept requests from users, conduct an initial analysis and suggest ways to solve problems that have arisen;
- Write technical documentation;
- Perform initial configuration of our systems when automating processes in the company;
- Work closely with the development team - set tasks to fix defects that have arisen, implement feature requests and monitor their execution;
- Train company employees to work with our products;
- Onboard new startups (projects);
- Conduct a primary analysis of features (assessment of business benefits, etc.);
- Work closely with analysts as part of the implementation of new features (Service Introduction).
- Being a confident user of Windows and macOS systems;
- High technical literacy, a good understanding of the basics of software development, the principles of the Internet and web technologies;
- Proficiency in English at the Intermediate level and above (both written and spoken);
- Speed without loss of context - it is important for us that you can quickly switch between dozens of tasks, and do not lose context at the same time;
- Excellent communication skills, systemic thinking, and speech, high level of responsibility.
What we offer:
- Full-time remote work: you get to work from any place in the world;
- A competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications & bonuses for outstanding achievements;
- Opportunity to show yourself as a professional in what you can do;
- Attentive mentor;
- Talented co-workers and a creative atmosphere: 90% of the company’s team are creators;
- Growth and development: 800+ internal courses and materials in our internal academy, internal knowledge sharing, constant feedback from your manager, no limits for launching new initiatives;
- A tech-savvy approach and carefully structured processes: no red tape, transparent task management, asynchronous communication (with fewer meetings and more thoughtful written communication).