TheSoul Publishing is an award-winning digital studio that produces entertaining, positive and original content for a global audience: we shoot videos, write articles, and make animations, and publish them on social media (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc.). We're a fast-moving, creative and international business: 100+ videos and articles per day in 19 languages, 1 billion+ subscribers worldwide, 40+ projects, including 5-Minute Crafts, Bright Side, 123GO!, Slick Slime Sam, and Avocado Couple, 2,000+ teammates in 70+ countries.
Today, we're on the lookout for a talented Storymatic Specialist to join our team, guiding the creative pulse of our animations to success!
As our new Storymatic specialist, you'll craft the animation blueprint, subsequently used as a reference for the final animation. Working closely with the Producer and Lead Animator, you'll ensure all elements synchronize seamlessly for project success.
- Excelling in knowledge of the project's illustration database and Storymatic checklist;
- Analyzing and studying the script thoroughly;
- Creating rough storyboards, conducting Storymatic editing, and performing sound editing;
- Collaborating closely with the Lead Animator and/or project Producer to discuss key points and ideas;
- Improving the script if necessary;
- Finalizing the Storymatic;
- Drafting specifications for illustrators.
- Strong understanding of editing and composition principles;
- Knowledgeable in cinematography and animation techniques;
- Proficient in visual storytelling;
- Understanding of acting and extensive experience in viewing diverse content;
- Experienced in using Toon Boom Storyboard Pro;
- Understanding of cut-out animation specifics;
- Solid drawing skills;
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation;
- Reliable, with a keen eye for detail;
- Self-disciplined and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
What we offer:
- Remote work with a flexible part-time schedule and the opportunity to work wherever you feel creative inspiration! Our current workload for this role is 2 storymatics per month, each lasting 2-3 minutes;
- Decent rates per minute of animation;
- Creative vibes and an international team: 90% of company employees are creators who work from 70+ countries and make awesome positive content for millions of followers worldwide;
- Grow, develop, study: 800+ trainings and materials in our internal academy, individual educational courses, transparent knowledge sharing within the company, constant feedback from the manager, no limits to launching new initiatives;
- A tech-savvy approach and carefully structured processes: no bureaucracy, an ecosystem friendly to new ideas, transparent task management, asynchronous communication (fewer meetings and more thoughtful written communication).