Go to THIS PAGE to learn more about the projects, technologies and people of TheSoul Publishing.
TheSoul Publishing is one of the world’s most popular online media companies. We produce entertaining, positive and original content — including videos, articles, animation, and music — for our 1.5 billion followers on social media channels, such as 5-Minute Crafts, Bright Side and 123 GO!. Behind the scenes, there is our team of 2,000+ creative minds working from 70 countries remotely and in 5 offices. Join us and take a leap into the world of creativity!
Our IT team is working on a wide variety of projects:
- A high-load system for managing content production;
- Cloud solutions for video and animation production;
- Compiler, render farm and parsing service for videos;
- Corporate analytics system and financial system.
Our solutions are uniquely designed with complex business logic, high workloads, and microservice architecture.
We are looking for an experienced Senior System Analyst for our AI team who will be responsible for identifying trends, insights, and opportunities on the AI market to find the best solutions to automate business processes. The specialist will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineers and business stakeholders, to drive the implementation of innovative solutions.
- Provide research on the AI market to find, test, and validate tools covering the business needs of stakeholders from production and operational departments.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest machine learning and analytics trends, techniques, and tools to inform best practices and drive innovation.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their goals and requirements.
- Design and implement experiments to validate hypotheses, measure results, and refine models for accuracy and performance.
- Write requirements for engineers and work with the product development team.
- Participate in assessing the value and prioritization of changes.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in IT Business Analysis / System Analysis.
- You have experience working in an agile environment with a high level of uncertainty and flexibility.
- You have experience working in teams implementing AI-based tools.
- You are a team player who works transparently and is ready to share the experience.
- You understand the principles of product development and working in dev teams.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to translate complex concepts into clear and concise recommendations for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have knowledge of Python PL basics and the ability to write simple scripts in it.
- You are able to communicate in English effectively. All documentation and written communications are in English.
The following will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of ML algorithms, statistical analysis techniques, and data modeling best practices.
- Knowledge of one of Python web frameworks (Django / Flask / FastAPI).
- Knowledge of one of Python ML Libraries and Frameworks (Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, NumPy).
What we offer:
- A competitive salary (we will discuss this individually) with performance-based bonuses;
- Full-time remote work: you get to work from any place in the world;
- Grow, develop, study: 800+ training programs and materials in our internal academy, individual educational courses, transparent knowledge sharing within the company, constant feedback from the manager, no limits to launching new initiatives;
- A cool experienced technical team, talented co-workers and a creative atmosphere;
- A tech-savvy approach and carefully structured processes: no bureaucracy, an ecosystem friendly to new ideas, transparent task management, asynchronous communication (fewer meetings and more thoughtful written communication).