TheSoul Publishing is an award-winning digital studio that produces entertaining, positive and original content for a global audience and distributes it through social media channels as well as streaming platforms. We're a fast-moving, creative and international company: with a global team of 2000+ talents, 40+ projects in 20 languages and 2 billion subscribers worldwide, we don't take our foot off the gas and continue to grow further.
We are on the lookout for a Senior Media Insights Manager with a leadership experience in insights, data and analytics to lead TheSoul Publishing vision for how cross-platform data can be utilised to inform optimal content creation and distribution.
- Identify data-driven business insights across platforms and teams
- Together with BI team, deploy analytics tools for scalable insights solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to formulate hypotheses, design experiments, and validate assumptions
- Lead big data study across social media platforms and provide actionable recommendations
- Apply advanced analytics techniques to review extensive datasets, uncovering patterns, trends, and opportunities for optimization
- Stay updated on platform and content trends, data insights best practices
- Manage and prioritize the work of a team of analysts, setting up new workflows to focus on high value added activities
- Foster a collaborative and high-performing environment and cultivate team growth through mentorship and skill development
- 6+ years of experience in insights, data and analytics
- Experience working in the media industry - digital media, broadcaster or content distribution platform preferred
- Leadership experience in data analysis with a track record of turning data into strategic insights and recommendations.
- Ability to set a vision, identify business opportunities and make decisions to contribute to the overall business objectives
- A transmissible love for data and details
What we offer:
- Location: remote or one of our offices in Limassol, Riga, or Budapest
- Compensation: we respect the candidate’s competence, so we discuss the salary individually and offer a truly competitive one.
- Creative vibes and an international team: 90% of company employees are creators who work from 70+ countries and make awesome positive content for millions of followers worldwide.
- Grow, develop, study: hundreds of trainings in our internal academy, DIY learning events, constant feedback from the manager, no limits to launching new initiatives.
- A tech-savvy approach and carefully structured processes: no bureaucracy, an ecosystem friendly to new ideas, transparent task management, asynchronous communication (fewer meetings and more thoughtful written communication).
- Inclusive culture: you will become a part of an inclusive environment where diverse teams can bring their best selves to work and thrive.