TheSoul Publishing is one of the world’s most popular online media companies. We produce entertaining, positive and original content — including videos, articles, animation, and music — for our 1,5 billion followers on social media channels, such as 5-Minute Crafts, Bright Side and 123 GO!. Behind the scenes, there is our team of 2,000+ creative minds working remotely from 70 countries and in 5 offices. Join us and take a leap into the world of creativity!
Our IT team is growing, and we are thrilled to announce a new opportunity for a Senior BI Developer. The BI team plays a pivotal role in facilitating data-driven decision-making and designing ETL processes. In this role, you will be accountable for generating analytical reports and dashboards using Qlik Sense, offering support for existing reports, and ensuring that our business users have the insights essential for success.
- Collecting and analyzing the requirements of business customers;
- Integration with external data sources;
- Designing ETL processes for loading, transforming data and forming data marts;
- Designing analytical reports and dashboards in Qlik Sense;
- Providing support for already implemented reports in Qlik Sense: implementation of changes, correction of errors, support for business users;
- Formation of proposals for the development and tracking of KPI indicators of customers.
- Strong proficiency in the Qlik Sense BI platform and extensive experience in report development;
- Demonstrated expertise in developing Finance reports;
- Proven ability to create complex ETL scripts using QlikView or Qlik Sense platforms;
- In-depth knowledge of designing data warehouses and data marts for analytical reports;
- Excellent communication skills and experience conducting meetings with customers;
- Proficiency in receiving data from multiple formats, including REST API and SOAP;
- Solid experience in fine-tuning QlikSense and designing high-performance processes;
- Ability to communicate in English effectively;
- Ability to write SQL queries to extract data;
- Strong understanding of software development principles and practices.
Will be a plus:
- Ability to use Git for code versioning and collaboration;
- Knowledge of at least one programming language such as Python, PHP, or Golang;
- Proficiency in working with the BI platform Superset;
- Experience in building ML models and understanding the principles of neural networks;
- Working with the Linux console and associated tools.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (to be discussed individually) with performance-based bonuses.
- Full-time remote work: the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world.
- Growth, development, and learning opportunities: access to 800+ training programs and materials in our internal academy, individual educational courses, transparent knowledge sharing within the company, consistent feedback from managers, and no limits to launching new initiatives.
- An experienced technical team, talented colleagues, and a creative atmosphere.
- A tech-savvy approach and well-structured processes: minimal bureaucracy, an ecosystem that fosters new ideas, transparent task management, and asynchronous communication (reducing meetings and promoting thoughtful written communication).