Go to THIS PAGE to learn more about the projects, technologies and people of TheSoul Publishing.
TheSoul Publishing is one of the world’s most popular online media companies. We produce entertaining, positive and original content — including videos, articles, animation, and music — for our 1,5 billion followers on social media channels, such as 5-Minute Crafts, Bright Side and 123 GO!. Behind the scenes, there is our team of 2,000+ creative minds working remotely from 70 countries and in 5 offices. Join us and take a leap into the world of creativity!
Now, we are looking for a talented Product Owner to join our thriving IT team. As a key player in our organization, you will work closely with our internal team, focusing on our content management creation system—one of our core products. Here, you'll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our development process and help shape the future of our digital content creation.
In this role, you will collaborate with a strong and professional internal development team, utilizing your expertise in agile methodologies, product management, and UX to drive the vision and strategy of our products. We value innovation, efficiency, and high-quality solutions, which is why our IT team develops cutting-edge tools and instruments that empower our production teams to create vast amounts of content rapidly.
- Manage the priorities of the development team, implementing and driving the product vision and strategy;
- Work in an Agile (Scrum) team, participating in team meetings to ensure the team is following the roadmap;
- Communicate customer product requirements to developers;
- Be responsible for the execution of product plans, identifying and helping to resolve any roadblocks in the process of working on quarterly milestones;
- Report to the Product Director on the execution of roadmap plans;
- Make product decisions based on test results;
- Resolve any issues and obstacles in the work process.
- Bring at least 4 years of proven product management experience to the table.
- Experience in agile development methodologies Agile, Scrum.
- Experience with other methodologies would be a plus.
- Experience in UX would be a strong advantage.
- Ability to make decisions and choose the best way to achieve goals.
- Ability to identify key issues and opportunities in product development.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to see the quality of the product at all stages of development and the desire to create a usable and useful product.
- Effective communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses: We believe in recognizing and rewarding your hard work. Our salary package is competitive and tailored to your individual skills and experience. Additionally, we offer performance-based bonuses that provide you with the opportunity to earn even more.
- Full-time remote work: Embrace the freedom of working from any place in the world. We offer full-time remote work, allowing you to create your ideal work environment and achieve a healthy work-life balance. Whether you prefer working from the comfort of your home or exploring new destinations, we've got you covered.
- Endless growth opportunities: Unlock your potential with our extensive learning resources. Our internal academy offers over 800 trainings and materials to help you develop your skills and knowledge. In addition, you'll have access to individual educational courses, transparent knowledge sharing within the company, and constant feedback from your manager. With us, there are no limits to launching new initiatives and pushing your boundaries.
- Collaborate with a stellar technical team: Join forces with a team of talented and experienced professionals. We pride ourselves on our exceptional technical team and strive to maintain a creative and inspiring atmosphere. Working alongside such brilliant minds will challenge and motivate you to achieve your best work.
- Tech-savvy approach and streamlined processes: Say goodbye to bureaucracy and hello to efficiency. We embrace a tech-savvy approach and carefully structured processes, ensuring that your work is streamlined and optimized. Our ecosystem is friendly to new ideas, and we encourage innovation. With transparent task management and asynchronous communication, you'll have fewer meetings and more time for thoughtful, written collaboration.