Go to THIS PAGE to learn more about the projects, technologies and people of TheSoul Publishing.
Are you ready to dive into a world of boundless creativity? TheSoul Publishing is one of the world’s most popular online media companies, is on the hunt for a visionary Principal R&D Engineer to spearhead innovation and drive our exciting new ventures. We produce entertaining, positive and original content — including videos, articles, animation, and music — for our 1.5 billion followers on social media channels, such as 5-Minute Crafts, Bright Side and 123 GO!. Behind the scenes, there is our team of 2,000+ creative minds working from 70 countries remotely and in 5 offices and now we're inviting you to take center stage in shaping the future of media!
At TheSoul Publishing, creativity knows no bounds. Our R&D Department isn't just a corner office - it's a launching pad for pioneering ideas. If you're a tech enthusiast with an open mind and a thirst for innovation, you're the one we're seeking. As the technical guardian of our R&D initiatives, you'll be harnessing cutting-edge technologies, crafting prototypes, and turning imaginative concepts into reality. Brace yourself for a journey through the avant-garde, where you'll be at the forefront of the extraordinary, transforming dreams into tangible solutions. Your mark on the media world starts here!
- Utilize your advanced understanding of Social Media or SEO to find insights, analyze project requirements, and devise innovative solutions aligned with business objectives. Business analyst skills are required.
- Develop prototypes and proofs of concept that leverage strategic social media or SEO insights. Integrate and communicate with various social media platform APIs. Programming skills are required (preferably Python).
- Effectively utilize data from internal company systems and integrate it with internal systems.
- Integrate successful prototypes into the existing IT landscape.
- Stay updated on emerging trends in social media APIs, news, SEO methodologies, and relevant technologies.
- Thoroughly document technical strategies and contribute your expertise to the knowledge pool.
- Adaptive and flexible mindset, thriving in a constantly changing landscape.
- Desire and ability to generate solutions without strictly defined requirements.
- Analytical skills to extract and enhance business requirements.
- Profound familiarity with SEO principles, social media, or both, providing a strategic edge.
- Experience in working with various APIs and mashup development.
- Programming skills and related knowledge (version control, SDLC).
- Ability to tackle challenges with a proactive, autonomous approach.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (to be discussed individually) with performance-based bonuses.
- Full-time remote work: the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world.
- Growth, development, and learning opportunities: access to 800+ training programs and materials in our internal academy, individual educational courses, transparent knowledge sharing within the company, consistent feedback from managers, and no limits to launching new initiatives.
- An experienced technical team, talented colleagues, and a creative atmosphere.
- A tech-savvy approach and well-structured processes: minimal bureaucracy, an ecosystem that fosters new ideas, transparent task management, and asynchronous communication (reducing meetings and promoting thoughtful written communication).