Are you passionate about creating captivating lifestyle content that revolves around home improvement, gardening, cooking, and all things related to the beauty of suburban and rural living? If you have experience with video production, household and (or) gardening skills, we have an exciting opportunity for you as an Individual Creator.
- Produce high-quality video content (3-10 videos per month) centred around suburban and rural lifestyle topics.
- Showcase your household / gardening / cooking expertise through engaging videos.
- Follow the technical requirements of the project that will be shared with you.
- Create a variety of shots, including wide, medium, and close-ups, to keep the audience engaged.
- Cover a wide range of activities and hobbies such as cooking, caring for plants and flowers, tending to animals, and maintaining the yard (you can choose the one or several that you prefer).
- Incorporate both action and non-action shots to provide a comprehensive view of the featured activities.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure content aligns with brand messaging and objectives.
- Experience in video production and deep understanding of it.
- Proficiency in household, gardening, and (or) cooking skills.
- A well-maintained home with a garden/yard area suitable for video filming would be an advantage.
- A strong work ethic and commitment to producing 3-10 videos per month.
- Ability to shoot high-resolution (4K) videos.
- Creativity and a passion for lifestyle content.
- Willingness to complete the test assignment.
What we offer:
- Remote-based cooperation with the opportunity to work from any place where you feel most productive;
- Flexibility in the topics of your videos, as well as the number of videos you are prepared to create each month;
- A tech-savvy approach and carefully structured processes: no red tape, transparent task management, asynchronous communication;
- Creative vibes of the cool international team of TheSoul Publishing, a company whose unique ecosystem is friendly to any new ideas!