TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest digital media publishers in the world, producing entertaining and positive online content for more than 2 billion followers around the world. We are the company behind the wildly successful DIY channel 5-Minute Crafts, the inspirational and creative channel Bright Side, and a wide portfolio of other popular channels across YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and more.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Legal Intern to join our team for a 4-6 month internship (part time, hybrid mode). This internship is designed for students looking to gain valuable experience in the legal field while contributing to our Intellectual Property (IP) developments and various legal projects.
- Assist the Legal team in monitoring and tracking IP developments relevant to our organization (conducting research, analyzing patents, staying up-to-date with industry trends;
- Assist in reviewing and organizing legal documents, contracts, and agreements;
- Generate reports on legal topics, IP matters and other areas;
- Assist in reviewing and ensuring compliance with content protection regulations and laws;
- Provide administrative support to the Legal team, including organizing and maintaining legal documents and files.
- Currently enrolled in a law school program;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Effective communication and writing abilities;
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team;
- Fluency in English and Greek;
What we offer:
- Part-time, hybrid mode;
- Hands-on experience in the legal field with exposure to Intellectual Property matters;
- Opportunity to work in a hybrid work model, allowing for flexibility;
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced legal professionals;
- Potential for networking and future career opportunities within the organization;
- Free lunches in our corporate canteen to fuel your workday;
- Cool workspace: modern HQ office in Limassol with a wonderful view and location;