TheSoul Publishing is an award-winning digital studio that produces entertaining, positive and original content for a global audience and distributes it through social media channels as well as streaming platforms. We're a fast-moving, creative and international company: with a global team of 2000+ talents, 40+ projects in 20 languages and 2 billion subscribers worldwide, we don't take our foot off the gas and continue to grow further.
If you are passionate about social media, the creator's economy, and helping talents thrive, then this is your chance to join our team as a Creators Service Manager. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in our mission to elevate the talented creators, by providing excellent customer service through establishing, coordinating and optimising the internal process of results delivery.
- Evaluate Potential Clients: Assess potential clients based on their existing social media presence and alignment with our distribution services, ensuring the right fit for our creator base.
- Support New Service Rollouts: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to successfully launch new services to our existing creator base, providing guidance and support.
- Pre-Onboarding and Onboarding: Ensure a smooth transition for new clients, guiding them through the onboarding process and setting them up for success.
- Client Performance: Monitor and enhance the performance of our clients, focusing on revenue and viewership growth. Provide strategic recommendations and adapt strategies to nurture a portfolio of creators.
- Quality Assurance: Maintain the quality and timeliness of production by internal teams, guaranteeing the delivery of top-notch content to our creators.
- Communication: Foster strong communication with creators and internal stakeholders, ensuring that all parties are informed, engaged, and aligned.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively liaise with both internal teams and external clients
- Demonstrated experience in social media management or supporting creators on social media platforms
- Customer-centric approach to ensuring creators have an exceptional experience with TheSoul Publishing
- Ability to analyze data, metrics, and performance indicators to make data-driven decisions and improve creator performance
- Excellent problem-solving abilities to identify and address issues or challenges that creators may face, providing effective solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, staying current with industry trends and best practices
- A genuine passion for the creator's economy and a strong desire to uncover and nurture new talents.
What we offer:
- Location: flexibility of remote work, or and option to work from one of our studios in Cyprus, Hungary or Latvia.
- Compensation: we respect each candidate’s expertise, so we discuss the salary individually and offer a truly competitive one.
- Creative vibes: 90% of company employees are creators who work from 70+ countries and make awesome positive content for millions of followers worldwide.
- Growth opportunities: hundreds of trainings in our internal academy, DIY learning events, constant feedback from the manager, no limits to launching new initiatives.
- Zero bureaucracy: an ecosystem friendly to new ideas, tech-savvy approach, transparent task management, fewer meetings and more focus on getting things done.
- Inclusive culture: you will become a part of an inclusive environment where diverse teams can bring their best selves to work and thrive.
- Recognition: work with a globally recognized brand and have a real impact on content that reaches millions.
Join us in shaping the future of entertainment and apply today. Your application will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.